cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Payg unlimited, 4g Max with no speed restrictions.

Slbrooker
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Bought a 4g max payg sim for temp internet, I’m lucky if I get 5mg on a good day for the last 3 days I’m getting 0.12 and constantly dropping out, which is ridiculous and extremely frustrating. Not only have I been missold this sim, as the entry level with a speed cap was £20 less..and I wouldn’t need to worry about the cap with such [Removed] speeds. 

I get sent in circles when I call, but trying to hone school is impossible right now...unless I tether to my EE contract phone, the 4g never drops and is always reliable but it’s not unlimited so eats my data, hence the vodafone sim. Unfortunately EE do not provide a unlimited payg sim.

Can anyone please tell me what’s going on? I’d be happier if they could admit there are issues with the net work. 

MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Slbrooker 

So the Vodafone Social Media Teams here can take a look please consider using the template and tips in this thread.

Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template. 

A person can also check their local and surrounding masts via Vodafone status-checker. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.