main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Mobile Broadband

R212 Firmware Upgrade

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

-

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

@a2group

I've just sent you the R12 firmware update to your email, the attachment will be available until 1 April 2017.

View more options
1: Seeker

I'm having issue which it would appear the latest firmware would resolve, can someone email me the firmware and installation instructions please.

Thanks Mike

View more options

@mbrisley

What issues are you currently experiencing?

View more options
1: Seeker

I regularly find I loose internet connectivity and have to switch the device off then back on to restore connectivity.

View more options

@mbrisley – It’s possible that this is a network issue – so we can check this, please clarify the following:

• Do you find this happens in multiple locations, or only in one place?
  • If it’s one place, what’s the full postcode?
  • Also, do you find this happens after you’ve been using it in another location (so after it’s been used in another area)?

View more options

Can you please send me a copy of the firmware ?

Thanks

Rob

View more options

@Robdcumming - I've emailed you a copy of the firmware. :smileyhappy:

The attachment will expire on 18 August 2017. 

View more options

Hi Could somebody send me the link to the firmware update for the R212

View more options

Hey @utunik, I've popped you an email over with the firmware update 👍

View more options

@davepearceuk wrote:

Hi

Please could I have a link to the R212 beta firmware. I have read many posts and am having very simlar problems the device is unusable for most of the time.

Thanks

Dave

You need to factory reset the device, then it wil see it. I had the same problem 

View more options

@Jenny wrote:

Hi guys,

Apologies, we seemed to have missed your posts.

Is everything resolved now or can we help further?

Thanks,

Jenny 

Could someone please tell me where I can get the firmware upgrade for the R212.  I bought an R212 a couple of days ago to replace an old 3G MiFi that I had as we now have 4G coverage in our area.  While I get good download speeds of 30Mbs from 3 out of 5 bars on 4G, surfing the web is painfully slow as the browser (Chrome) constantly says Resolving Host... which I assume means it is doing a DNS lookup.  My diagnostics are:

View more options