Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

4G MOBILE DATA SLOW INTERMITTENT

shaunf1991
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi all.

Just wondering if anyone has come across 4G network issues? being sluggish and intermittent. I have a iPhone 11 taken my phone into apple genius bar to try and resolve. told them that I have done all standard procedures reset network settings etc. you name it I have done it. They took my sim out of my mobile and placed the sim into a test iPhone and same issues occurred guy in the store said its not the phone its your network provider. the guy in the store then told me to try a VPN which I did and boom everything worked as it should fast. Now I shouldn't have to use a VPN to be able to use my data or for it to work as it should. My data does work but from time to time its frustrating when it does not work like buffering videos etc. When it does work its great, has anybody come across these issues before? I have even got a EE sim card to test in my phone and boom works absolutely fine!

cheers 

1 REPLY 1

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @shaunf1991 👋 I'm sorry to hear about the issue you've been having with your network. We'd be more than happy to help you look into this. To start with, could you start by completing the initial checks here so we can have a better understanding of how to help you 😊