Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

4G mobile internet mobile hotspot R228t

Amergin
2: Seeker

For the last several months the 4G mobile internet has been really slow, which has coincided with Vodafone turning off 3G also ?

I have been using the service for about 1 year and initially the service and  speeds were fine given my rural location which is why I choose Vodafone. The usual speeds are download 's of about 15/20+ mbs and uploads of 10/15mbps +

However since turning off 3G the speeds and connection are less than 1 mbps download but somehow uploads of 10mbps ?

My location is Wales UK SY22 6JW.

3 REPLIES 3

Amergin

For the last several months the 4G mobile internet has been really slow, which has coincided with Vodafone turning off 3G also ?

I have been using the service for about 1 year and initially the service and  speeds were fine given my rural location which is why I choose Vodafone. The usual speeds are download 's of about 15/20+ mbs and uploads of 10/15mbps +

However since turning off 3G the speeds and connection are less than 1 mbps download but somehow uploads of 10mbps ?

Amergin

Hi @Amergin Sorry to hear you're facing trouble with your connection. Looking into the network in this area via our Network Status Checker, the coverage in the area for 4G is reported as good outdoors only, and/or limited. We apologise if prior to the 3G switch off, you experienced a better connection. If you'd like to discuss anything further with us, or require any assistance regarding your Vodafone account, please message us via our Social Media Team on the contact information found here and we'll get things looked into.