Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

4G signal issues in Bath

Mw00ds
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Last week I was getting 70Mbs down 30Mbs up in the Larkhall area of Bath. That changed 5 days ago and now I only get 1.5Mbs down and 6Mbs up. What has changed? Is this something that can be fixed? We can't do anything at these speeds. 

Thank you

Matthew

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Mw00ds 

Can you try refreshing your connection by a soft reboot by turning the phone Off and On.

And in your phone choose a different network and then re choose Vodafone which refreshes the connection.

And in the phone's settings should be a Reset Network Settings option

Masts are typically affected by weather , population growth, new building and tree foliage and mast congestion etc.

In the following Vodafone link is a mast checker that you input your postcode into which will then show what's expected in your area in regards to speeds , and will highlight any known issues with local and surrounding Masts.

Also in the link is a Network Template.

Use your copy and and paste to put that in your thread here including your answers so the Vodafone Social Media Teams can take a look and will reply with any relevant information,  and if necessary they'll also inform their networking team.

Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template. 

I wish you all the best.  :Smiling: 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.