Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Network Problem NN10 - Rushden

rob76
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. ST1 – Stoke-on-Trent

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

Have to travel 1/2 mile to mile to regain strong signal from another 4g mast.

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.

Higham Ferrers, dded to profile for privacy

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

Yes, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 11 and iPhone XS Max

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?

Poor signal all around in what is usually a 4g area, better signal inside than outside at top of house. Stuck on very slow 1mbps 3g or normally full bars of 2g. Poor quality if not wifi-calling.

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?

Slow on all.

6) When did you first notice this issue?

Saturday 4th when I first joined. Two other users also facing problems that have been in household, also Vodafone customers.

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

Persistent Problem in area

1 REPLY 1

Effie

Thanks for filling in that template @rob76 

I've taken a look at the postcode you provided and the coverage is good for 3G and 4G. You're able to check any maintenance in your postcode at any time by entering it into our Network Status Checker. I've also taken a look at the specific mast you connect to (No. 4797) and there is no downtime on the mast and no ongoing issues or maintenance works.

I'd like to go through some device troubleshooting with you. As you have an iPhone, please go to Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Network and pop over a screenshot of all of the APNs you can see.