Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

False positive

cloudhal
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, please review and unblock themacsfarm.co.uk. This is had been compromised but site completely rebuilt, removed as many as possible from virus total, 3 remaining who are not being responsive but all the others checked and removed from their lists. I am continuing to chase them but please unblock from your network as it is really hurting our business.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Janey

Hi @cloudhal This is definitely something we can raise, but only once the malicious flags have been removed. If we raise is now, the request will be rejected. I understand this isn't ideal, given it's something you're already chasing.  As soon as you get a response, let us know and we can raise a request. Jane

So just to be clear,  you are blocking sites if one or more security vendor on virus total has flagged it? It seems like you should make your own classification of a site rather than just using random security vendor flags, website scanning is often innacurate.

Andy

Hi @cloudhal This is one of the factors that is considered. But as you have previously stated you have removed as many as possible from VirusTotal, I have sent this to be manually reviewed. The reference for this is INC000005142465 and as soon as we hear back from the team will get back in touch with you here.

Thank you! We have contacted all vendors, now there are just 2 left who have yet to respond to a rescan request.

Janey

Thanks for your patience @cloudhal 👍 The team have reclassified your website and it's no longer blocked. Please clear our cache and cookies, you should then be good to go. 

Thank you so much Janey!

Ilgorgo
1: Seeker

Hi, please review and unblock enricolabriola.com This is had been compromised but site completely rebuilt.

please unblock from your network as it is really hurting our business.

thanks

Hi @Ilgorgo. I've checked the URL in question using VirusTotal and 8 security vendors are flagging it as malicious/phishing. We would advise to get in touch with these security vendors. After these security vendors have marked the website as clean, try again accessing the URL on the Vodafone UK network and we'll go from there.