Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Whole Midlands area signal issues

kevindp
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

We have more then 10 lines on our account, and having massive issues with signal/coverage in the whole of the midlands area.

Check coverage, had new physical sim cards, made sure settings are correct and the usual information that we are told to do.

The phone is displaying we have signal and 4g for example, but no signal.

Most of our users are mobile and constantly moving around, but having issues while stationery - we don't allow them to use the phone while driving!!!

Everyday I have more then one user moaning that they are unable to get data, or make phone calls. I can even be on the phone with them (while they are stationery) and suddenly the line will end.

For example I was working from home calling support, I have wifi calling enabled, shown as working. Signal and they could not hear me.

In this day and age, we all expect things to work, and not to have people needing to remove their SIM, try another phone etc etc

What other options are there if we have tried everything, and still stuck in contract for another 12 months plus?

2 REPLIES 2

Effie

Hey @kevindp I hope you're doing well. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing network issues and on such a large scale, I know how frustrating this can be. We would need to look into this further for you and we can look into raising a network case to the engineers. So we can check this out, please come and chat to the Social Media Team here

JAMESORCHARD
10: Established
10: Established

The reply from the moderator is  the generic reply that leads to nothing wrong vodafails end you live in a patchy area. Trust me vodafail won't do anything just get you on the excuse/phone settings merry-go-round. Been there got the t-shirt