Hello 

why has Vodafone started blocking website as 18+ 

when it’s a golfing holiday website ?

https://golftripsalgarve.com

7 REPLIES 7

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've just checked @Xeine1974 and I can access your site via a Vodafone connection with parental controls added, and had no issues. Can you please try to connect again, let me know if you're unable to access the site, and what error message you receive.

Hi Mark,

the issue is when using Vodafone data I get popup on my iPhone. Earlier today was popping up with  Vodafone +18 required. But now just showing the below 

IMG_6210.png

Thanks for sending that over @Xeine1974 I've checked your site on VirusTotal and it's showing a phishing flag. You'll need to get this removed and once you have we can then look get this raised.

Hello

and how do I do that ? 

On your url provided 1 out of 67 companies said phishing while 66 companies said site fine

You'll need to speak to however created/manages your website @Xeine1974  and they'll look into it for you.

That would be and I don’t know how to fix a problem Vodafone see as a problem because 1 company out of 67 decided to call my website phishing so yous decided to add it to your list crazy theory from yous 

We take security very seriously @Xeine1974 but I do understand your frustration. If I raise the case now, they'll potentially reject it. You can speak your website administrator or contact the security vendor flagged directly to get it cleaned.