Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

YO31 - York

PMather70
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Can't travel, I'm at work, although my girlfriend in TS16 is also experiencing issues

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.YO31 7EX

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? Don't have another phone here

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs? Calls/texts don't come through. Eventually a "no entry" sign appears

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all? appears to be only 4G

6) When did you first notice this issue?  Sine 8ish today, but has happened intermittently for months

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?  possibly happens more often in mornings, but unsure.  Normally, going into/out of airplane mode can fix. Ocasionally I need to re-register it on the network. Today though, this only fixes it temporarily and it happens again after a couple of minutes. The only thing that works today is setting the phone to use 3G

1 REPLY 1

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@PMather70 - I’ve checked your local sites and everything looks to be working fine.

Please try restarting your phone by turning it off for a few minutes and then back on again.