Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Customer opinion survey text messages

Anonymous1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Today, I received 2 text messages from Vodafone. The 1st text from Vodafone says:

Hello, your opinion is really valuable to us. We'd like to ask you 7 quick questions to help improve our service. All texts are free and the first question will follow shortly from 40555. Please complete the survey within 7 days.

The 2nd text from 40555 says:

Question 1 of 7: How likely would you be to recommend Vodafone to a friend, family member or colleague? (0 - extremely unlikely to 10 - extremely likely)

In the past, I get these text messages almost immediately after I've contacted Vodafone but since I haven't contacted Vodafone recently, I became suspicious. I called 191 and asked Vodafone to check my account to see if anyone has impersonated me and called Vodafone. The Vodafone representative checked my account and said everything looks fine. He could not explain why I am getting these texts since the last time I contacted Vodafone was in June. He said it could be one of three possibilities: 1. Texts were sent out by mistake, 2. Texts were not from Vodafone, and 3. Texts were from Vodafone but were delayed from the last time I called Vodafone. Please could you tell me if this is something I should be concerned about. Does Vodafone occasionally sent out customer opinion surveys to everyone regardless of whether or not they contacted you?

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

It is known for a network to collate customer feedback from their customers.

Of course it's then upto the person if they wish to participate.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Today, I received 2 text messages from Vodafone. The 1st text from Vodafone says:

Hello, your opinion is really valuable to us. We'd like to ask you 7 quick questions to help improve our service. All texts are free and the first question will follow shortly from 40555. Please complete the survey within 7 days.

The 2nd text from 40555 says:

Question 1 of 7: How likely would you be to recommend Vodafone to a friend, family member or colleague? (0 - extremely unlikely to 10 - extremely likely)

In the past, I get these text messages almost immediately after I've contacted Vodafone but since I haven't contacted Vodafone recently. I became suspicious. I called 191 and asked Vodafone to check my account to see if anyone has impersonated me and called Vodafone. The Vodafone representative checked my account and said everything looks fine. He could not explain why I am getting these texts since the last time I contacted Vodafone was in June. He said it could be one of three possibilities: 1. Texts were sent out by mistake, 2. Texts were not from Vodafone, and 3. Texts were from Vodafone but were delayed from the last time I called Vodafone. Please could you tell me if this is something I should be concerned about. Does Vodafone occasionally sent out customer opinion surveys to everyone regardless of whether or not they contacted you?

AnnS

Hi @Anonymous1 

I have received the same message with the following 3 questions.

1. Based on your experience of using out network how likely are you to recommend Vodafone to a Friend/Colleague.
  2. How satisfied are you with the quality of calls made on Vodafone's network.
  3. Finally, please tell us the reasons for your ratings?

Probably just making sure customers at the location are satisfied with the network or if more improvements may be necessary at the location.