Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Difficulty in posting

Melsomebody
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

This morning posted under network issues, someone has kindly responded however I am unable to reply,  I get this message when pressing reply .....

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/t5/Welcome-to-our-Community/ct-p/vodafoneeforum
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit

i have also found this message when generally exploring the community.

already not impressed with networks customer services and now reinforced with this!!!

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Melsomebody 

You shouldn't be having this problem.  The first thing to do is to clear all your cookies close the browser and log in again.

If the problem persists, come back to the thread and this will be looked into.

Thank you that seems to have eased it, I had assumed it wouldn't be the cookies as I have it scheduled to clear.

I do have a similar problem with using the Vodafone app, it reports it doesn't recognise me and directs me to the online site, in process of reinstalling it and fingers crossed.

BandOfBrothers

I sometimes experience this on my phone too @Melsomebody 

Usually coming out and closing the page down in your phones multi tasking helps clear this.

That or choose the desktop site in your browser settings can help.

To add what phone and internet app are you using ?

I'm using the Samsung Note 10+ 5G and the native Samsung Internet App.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for your reply.

I've  reinstalled and can access myvodafone on my mobile but the issue continues on my iPad. I get a message saying welcome but as you don't  have a mobile. phone account go online!

i am using an iphone 11,  I have added this on my profile however it doesn't appear to be displaying it yet.

@Melsomebody wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

I've  reinstalled and can access myvodafone on my mobile but the issue continues on my iPad. I get a message saying welcome but as you don't  have a mobile. phone account go online!

i am using an iphone 11,  I have added this on my profile however it doesn't appear to be displaying it yet.

I used to get this message on my previous phone which was a Samsung Note 9 but that was probably because it was a dual hybrid duos version i.e accepts two sim cards.

Super annoying isn't it ! :Sad_face:

Your profile should update pretty fast.

Customer services or the Vodafone Social Media Teams can help with account issues.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.