cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How can I access my login details with the Vodafone associated Spotify Premium account?

proto
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Recently I ended my contract with Vodafone UK *cries* as I've moved to Greece. My Spotify Premium associated with my Vodafone account is now asking me to sign back into my devices (as apparently I've been 'abroad for more than 14 days' and I need to update my location through the desktop site). Where can I find the details/username for my Spotify Premium account that Vodafone created on my behalf (I didn't have Spotify before this)? 

I will continue paying for Spotify Premium through Vodafone but I can't access my Vodafone app as my contract/associated details have expired. 

It's all bit muddled:/ Does anyone know how I should approach this? I'm thinking I will call Vodafone support, assuming they still have my account details somewhere, and they will help? I feel this is a better option than contacting Spotify as I'm not even sure what my account details are with them. 

Cheers! 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Yes I'd suggest to contact Vodafone via Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

I found this too

How-leaving-impacts-other-Vodafone-services/1345040982/What-happens-to-my-inclusive-entertainment-pa... 

"If you use your PAC or STAC code, your Red Entertainment membership will automatically end – this applies to Amazon Prime Video, Spotify Premium, Sky Sports Mobile TV and the NOW TV Entertainment Pass. You’ll no longer be able to access this content."

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks so much! 

I've contacted them and checked the link you've sent. 

Through live chat I was informed that under no circumstances will Vodafone give you information about your accounts with any of the companies associated with the entertainment package. For my query about Spotify, I will have to speak directly with Spotify.

Cheers!  

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome @proto 

Best of luck.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.