cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do I post a new message on this forum instead of replying?

laurenmaybury
2: Seeker

can someone help me?

how do i ask a question on this forum?! i cant figure out how to do it and it isn't in the guidelines, can only reply to messages like this!

please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

grolschuk
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

If you look at the top of the page you should see

Support: eForum:Time out:Chill lounge

Click on the eForum link, and it will take you to the main page of the forums

Select the category you want to post the message in (in this case it is Chill Lounge) and under the search box, you should see a new message button.

View solution in original position

35 REPLIES 35

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi KayThong.

Thanks for letting us know and posting back here. 

DaveCD

Have to agree it is well hidden. I cannot see any New message button. Can you let me know where on the page this is meant to be?

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Assume you're starting on the main forum page , click on the board that you want and the button should be at the top left of the screen above the topics list, just below the "ask a question" box that's, in turn, below the board name (eg The Lounge).   The other possibility is that you don't get the New Message option as a new member (I'm not sure of the privileges hierarchy off the top of my head).

radi05

HI, I am really struggling to post a message. I need a proof of purchase desperately and I don't know how to get one. Is there anyone that can help me?

Thanks very much

Hi radi05, sorry to ask but did you read this thread as the answers 3 posts above; post by; grolschuk date; 2/7/13.

If you did read it did you try his solution? 

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi radi05,

Please follow the steps mentioned above. :Smiling:

Thanks,

Jenny 

ajrwood
4: Newbie

There is no New Message button!  Please tell people how to find one

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Yes there is.  On the main page, simply go to the section you want to post in, in the example below the Samsung Galaxy S4 section:

Galaxy S4 section.jpg

At the top left hand side of the the section that you are in you will see the New Message button:

New Message.jpg

Just click on that to create a new message.  Remember to search first - your query may have already been answered.

PWIAC

Posting a message is a NIGHTMARE!!

Totally obscure, have spent 30 minutes looking for the new message button. Advice is to go to a relevant section. What if there isn't a relevant section?!,

Why have an e-forum anyway? I don't want a discussion with other users/customers, they're unlikely to be able to answer my query.

I want to contact Vodafone, and other than using the phone what options are there?

Ok so it's a phone company, but if you need documentary evidence you've got no chance!

What's wrong with email??

The system that Vodafone uses is basically, we'll tell you what we'd like you need to know, but if it's not covered then we can't be bothered.

Customer service - non existant! 

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi south34, 

The amount of posts we receive that other customers have been able to help with is an incredible amount, it's the reason the eForum has gone from strength to strength over the years. 

We'll be happy to help with your query if you post it here. If you'd prefer to email us then send one across and we'll contact you as soon as possible 

Take a look here for how to get in touch.

Thanks, 

Kay