Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How to crack a passcode?

TimMeile
2: Seeker

My GF put a passcode on her Iphone a couple weeks ago. I heard some messages coming all the time. When I asked her to give me her phone she said that those are messages from a working chat on WhatsApp. I would believe her if there were no passcode. It's really suspicious. Maybe you know some ways how to read her messages on WhatsApp so that she doesn't know it. 

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @TimMeile 

Passwords and Passcodes are in place for a good reason which is to protect both the phone and information contained within.

As you say this is your girlfriend's phone then also we know its not yours.

Therefore it would be unethical to give you advice or point you in a direction to do what you want to do.

Sorry.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Robarmaan

Looks as if she cheats.😥

Robarmaan

It's really suspicious that she doesn't want to give you a phone when it's nothing to hide. I often use my wife's phone, she uses mine and it's totally ok for me. Talk to her and say what you really think, that it makes you feel nervous. If she cares about you and your feelings she will show :Smiling: 

MarkMill
1: Seeker

Hi! I say trust your guts, as Robarmaan said, if she cares about you, showing your phone wouldn't be a problem. On the other hand, if you push her too hard it might be ruin trust between you two (if it appears that she wasn't cheating on you). Just talk with her, respect is the most obvious way to show love. I wish you good luck, hope you figure it out 🤗 

morganmoo

I don't understand why controlling the partner's phone is so important. You have to not trust her at all to ask "let me see your phone", in my opinion there has to be trust first of all, and no need to unlock or even ask something like that. I consider the phones something very personal and I usually block everything blockable, because in case I lose my phone, my personal information won't be accessible to every person. 

So in my opinion, if you don't trust her just tell her and don't try to unlock her phone without permission.