Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Bug in change of address process

LONGE600
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've been trying to change my account address since moving house. I've found the correct screen to do this, but the functionality does not appear to be working. I've successfully changed my billing address, but every time I try to update my account address, I get the message "successfully updated", and I get an email saying that my address has been successfully updated.....only it hasn't....it still shows my old address. There does not appear to be any way of reporting a bug, and I can't get through on the chat support because it is too busy, and no-one is available. Any ideas what to do next?

2 REPLIES 2

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@LONGE600 We can get this flagged for you internally, thanks for bringing this to our attention too! Have you since had the address updated successfully? If not, our team can help you in getting the account address updated. Please just reach out to us with your details on one of the contact channels mentioned HERE.

Hi Josh,

Thanks for responding. I've just tried this morning, and I am now able to change the Account Address. I am not sure why it was not working the other day..... maybe a new software version went in and a bug was found?

Regards,

Liz