Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How to get away with murder

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

HTGAWM.jpg

Has anyone else seen How to get away with murder?

Series 4 has just hit Sky Living, but the first 3 series are currently available on Netflix. My brother told me

about it recently, I've just finished series one and I thouroughly enjoyed it.

I don't want to give too much away, but it's about a group of law students and their criminal defense

professor. They all become involved in a twisted murder plot. It's a who done it that keeps you guessing

from beginning to end.

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hey @Mark

No i've not caught this one yet so thank you for the heads up. :Winking_smiley:

Right now i've just finished watching the Punisher Tv series on Netflix and now considering Peaky Blinders. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Mark @BandOfBrothers I haven't seen this one either but I've just added it on 'My List' 😃

I've recently finished watching Season 4 of Brooklyn Nine-Nine (finished it in about 3/4 days🙄) & I'm on the last episode of Black Mirror - no spoilers please!

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alex Black Mirror is a fantastic series. Charlie Brooker has a really twisted imangination.

Getafix
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

It is on my List.

Currently watching Blindspot, Blacklist, Madam Secretary and Scandal. Finished Punisher recently.

Looking forward to next series of Designated Survivor and Suits. 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

I wen't round to a friends house the other day and they were watching this, they said how good it was.

I feel like I'm bogged down with great stuff to watch at the moment though - oh Netflix 😍 I've just finished watching The end of the F***ing world, which is a comic adaptation (well graphic novel by Charles S. Forsman) and I thought it was great 👍

Plus new episodes of Star Trek Discovery!!

StephenFry
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I like the plot! The teacher teaches law students a discipline called: "How to Avoid the Punishment for Murder." Search for all kinds of loopholes that can mitigate or reverse the sentence (even if you know that your ward is guilty), collecting evidence (not even in a completely legal way), emotional conversations with witnesses (you can also put pressure).

All of this is taught by Annalize, who every year gains a group of the most capable students. They help her win things, learn all the basics of “avoiding punishment," and soon they really need this important information.