Off topic

For help with your Vodafone account, click (here) to contact Customer Services. Want to chat about the latest tech, sport or entertainment news? This section is the place to do it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple has confirmed that its new AirPods will work on non Apple devices.

Apple has confirmed that its new AirPods will work on non Apple devices.Initial reports surrounding the company’s newly launched wireless earphones said that the Apple AirPods will only work with the iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus.However, a test by the f...

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Still boldly going....

Yes, it's 50 years since the start of Gene Roddenberry's vision.  Here's to another 50 and may you all Live Long and Prosper. For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, Star Trek is 50 today

fe77b047cf65bbf66915926fa3c00c93_XL.jpg
Lt_Uhura by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 5 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone neo 4000

HiIt's SaraI'm working in Sennheiser CC&O Support department, Denmark,We are investigationg about Compatibility Guids of Vodafone neo 4000 with cord and cordless headsets. Could you let us know if there is any relevant information about this topic?Fo...

aknooni by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Carrier IQ

Hi,How can I check which network my phone uses ,I hav e the imei number

News : Apple's iPhone upgrade programme is coming to the UK.

Source : Engadget. Link > Apple-iphone-upgrade-programme-uk.  'Apple's iPhone upgrade programme is coming to the UK' Excerpt from the above Link.  "Apple is bringing its iPhone upgrade programme to the UK, giving diehard fans a new way to fund their ...

Heads Up : How to watch the Apple Keynote on 7/9/16.

Apple Keynote on Wednesday 7th of September 2016. Source : iPhoneHacks. Link > How to watch Apples Keynote. Excerpt from the Link "Apple has announced that it will be live streaming the event, so you can watch it live on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windo...

image.jpeg

Prolonging battery life (the Sony way)

This piece from The Guardian is interesting.  Sony have discovered (!) that people aren't replacing their phones as often as they used to and are concentrating on the thing that wears out first: the battery. Leaving aside the marketing angle on this,...

hrym by 17: Community Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 5 thanks

Information: Why do lithium batteries explode?

Source : BBC News.  Link > Why do lithium batteries explode? Excerpt from the Link... "Samsung's decision to halt sales of the new Galaxy Note 7 because of reports of battery explosions is an extraordinary step for a tech giant to take.The firm said ...