Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Hygenically Clean your Phone.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi everyone.

So due to the recent events across the world people are washing their hands more using relevant cleaning products which got me thinking of what we handle most throughout the day.

One such item is your mobile phone.

The mobile phone is used by most people frequently throughout the day in many different places ,let's face it including by some in the toilet  :Winking_smiley:

Some let others use their phones to make a call or watch that funny video clip etc too.

So we talk about how to clean the phones memory, cookies , data etc but not so much on keeping the phone hygenically clean.

Personally I remove my case and give that a wipe down inside and out and then clean my phone a few times a week.

I wipe my phones screen with a microfiber cloth as and when and replace the cloth frequently.

I just thought this warranted a heads up.

Stay healthy.  :Smiling:

metro.co.uk/2020/03/10/clean-phone-effectively-get-rid-germs. 

thesun.co.uk/tech/how-to-clean-iphone-disinfect-coronavirus-apple. 

The above links and other info on the internet gives good advice on keeping your phone clean and what's best to use.

Take care.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

1 REPLY 1

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@BandOfBrothers A really useful post and helpful reminder!

I've found that as well as cleaning it more often, I'm actually using my phone less as I'm trying not to touch too many surfaces :Cry_Laughing: Have also been keeping my phone to myself and reminding others to do the same with theirs so we're not touching each other's screens etc. It's uncertain times and things do seem to be moving quickly but small changes like these should help so many people. 

Stay safe out there everyone and thanks for this post @BandOfBrothers :Thumbs_Up: