Off topic

For help with your Vodafone account, click (here) to contact Customer Services. Want to chat about the latest tech, sport or entertainment news? This section is the place to do it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is the Mobile Infrastructure Project?

Hi all   According to Ofcom, there are an estimated 80,000 premises in the UK that have no mobile phone coverage at all. Vodafone has already begun addressing this issue through its amazing Rural Open Sure Signal (or ROSS for short) plan. The even be...

Ellis_VF by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! vodaphones tracking gps information by court order

in connection with a traffic offence to prove i was not at the locus it would be useful if i could obtain information about my phones whereabouts as its always with me i beleive vodaphone have this type of information in their databases , ... possibl...

Competition: Win a pair of LG G3 phones!

Do you have a friend who has been glued to the golf recently? How about a buddy who has more football shirts than pairs of socks? If so then you could be in with a chance at winning a pair of stunning LG G3 phones, to ensure you get to talk to each o...

• 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

A positive note

After deciding not to renew my contract with my previous provider and switch to Vodafone, all I can say is the service has been brilliant. Coverage is better, and when I contacted customer services via live chat and the call centre to obtain my accou...

Churro by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 11 thanks

Resolved! Username change.

Hi,  is it possible to change my username. I mistakingly used my full name. If poss. I would like it to be Lindygirl1.                                      Regards and thanks.

Resolved! Vodafone apps

Why can't view my account on my windows phone I purchased it from Vodafone.

HD Calls availble on Vodafone 3G

Hi Everybody   It's sometimes easy to forget what the latest devices were originally designed for. These days you are likely to use your phone to browse the internet, listen to music or take pictures. However, it should always be remembered that they...

• 0 replies
  • 3 thanks