Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Italy Infinito SIM Plan

per4mer
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

While in Italy on Oct 18, I visited a Vodaphone store to purchase a SIM card and internet access for my Canadian phone.  I don't speak Italian but was fortunate to find a rep who spoke very good English.  I was recommended to buy and purchased a SIM card and unlimited data plan called Infinito for 31.98 Euros (24.99 + 6.99).  He said that the plan would end automatically in 30 days.  I removed the SIM card on Nov 3 when I Ieft Europe.  On Nov 18 I received a charge to my credit card for another 24.99 Euros.  How do I get that reversed and be sure that no other charges will be forthcoming.  I do not have a My Vodafone account because the registration page was only in Italian, but I do have the original SIM card package with all of the registration numbers.  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

This question needs to be addressed to Vodafone Italy, the Community here can only answer questions for Vodafone UK .

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

AnnS

This question needs to be addressed to Vodafone Italy, the Community here can only answer questions for Vodafone UK .