Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Phone delivered but 'We haven’t got your phone yet

DanJon
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello there.

I recently sent my old phone to Vodafone to trade into them after recieving a quote and the subsequent trade in pack. I sent the phone with the included parcel and used the tracked and insured next day label that came with the pack. Using the tracking number I recieved when sending the phone out, the phone was signed for and delivered on Wednesday, but on Thursday night I recieved an email saying Vodafone haven't recieved my phone yet. I've extended the quote as prompted by the email, but am growing concerned that my phone has become lost in the system. Is there any way I can confirm with Vodafone my phone has reached them (as i've yet to recieve a confirmation of reciept, or examination email), and if it hasn't, and is indeed lost, how can I claim the insurance of the value of the item sent?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

The initial communication has confirmed the parcel has reached it's destination as it has been signed for so it's probably being assessed to ascertain wether or not it meets Vodafone trade in criteria.

The 2nd email is possibly automated and sent as the status of your order was being assessed and updated. 

Customer service on 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries  shouod be able to communicate with the relevant department and give you an update.

Unfortunately account access isn't available via this forum @DanJon 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @DanJon 

Vodafone Trade in is operated on behalf of Vodafone by Mobile Phone Xchange.  You can contact Vodafone Trade In direct by following this link: How can I contact Vodafone Trade In? 

Further information here: Vodafone Trade In