cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Phone is not receiving incoming calls and texts.

ToriMalk
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

In the last couple of days, my phone has not been notifying me of incoming calls, and also having trouble sending and receiving text messages.

I seem to get a message a few hours later to say I have missed a call and that there is a voicemail.  I am able to make outgoing calls with no issue.  When people try to ring me, they say they are not getting any rings and being sent straight to voicemail.  Text messages are delayed coming through and when I try to text someone, I get a notification saying it's not going through.

I have called Vodafone a few times today and we input various codes and try various resets.  These seem to work for a few minutes, then I am back to square one.  For example, the code **61*121*10*30# seems to briefly resolve the problems, before going back to how it was before.

I feel like I'm going back and forth and would appreciate any insight! 

My phone is a Samsung A33.

3 REPLIES 3

Jason

We understand how concerning this must be @ToriMalk. To eliminate this being a network issue in the area, have you checked our Network Status Checker tool online for any reported issues?

Hi Jason.  I have checked the tool and there are no reported network issues.  When contacting Vodafone tech support, and while on the phone to them, I was able to receive incoming calls/texts no bother.  However once off the phone it seems to go back to square one.

Ami

Thanks for getting back to us @ToriMalk. Our Social Media team will be more than happy to carry out some troubleshooting for you to get this sorted. Please could you contact the team here?