Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Recently upgraded. Entertainment and Now TV

elpico1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am very upset at seeing the new Vodafone advert that features convicted sex offender Mr Staurt Hall.

As a fellow who is married to a child sex victim,who is awaiting a high court outcome of her case,i find the new advert most upsetting,and I have tried hard to keep my dear wife from seeing it.

By using such a vile individual in it`s advertising,Vodafone are letting down all those men/women who were sexually abused by Mr Hall or others.

I have written to the advertising standards who will look into this for not only me,but the victims,and I ask now if Vodafone will stop this advert before it does more harm.

If Mr Hall is being paid a fee,by taking part in this advert,then Vodafone are not fully understanding the grim situation.

My wife is a new Vodafone customer,and if she knows that the company are using such a person for it`s adverts,she will become upset all over again,and i will not forgive Vodafone if this happens.

21 REPLIES 21

Nabs
17: Community Champion

Have you tried contacting the agency to see if they will provide details kf the cast they used for the advert?

They may be able to help more than we can.

Unfortunately there isn't much more I can do to help out so I will wish you luck. 🙂

thesoupdragon
I agree with Jeffkinn, Ellis would have to confirm any public statement prior to making it.