Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Should I?

Andre36
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

Is it ok to buy Huawei smartphone right now? And what phones is good for listening to music?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Some of the Huawei phones on offer are awesome and feature packed and at a good price if a person is buying outright.

I assume your referring to the recent issue between China and America and Huawei got caught up in that as America broke off Trade Deals with China which then forced Google to stop certain app updates and security Patches were slowed down as a result.

America has now revoked or is revoking this cessation of trading as far as I've read.

In regards to the discussions that Huawei has issues with eavesdropping etc then read into that what you will.

The UK is conducting their own research into allowing Huawei implement a 5G system in the UK.

This is Vodafone UK's official stance >

Latest-news/Huawei.

Would I have any issues buying a flagship phone ? Nope I'd buy one in a heartbeat if I didn't use Samsung Note phones.   :Winking_smiley:

In regards to music I prefer to use a dual speaker phone to be able to listen sometimes without earphones.

For listening with earphones then it's the actual app a person chooses to use and the quality of earphones. And what the phones own specs is able to playback in relation to music coding. 

For me I use the Samsung Music App because it gives a good selection of options along with a custom equalizer.

I'm sure a good one will be available for Huawei phones. Some people use a good music app and then a separate equalizer app.

I use Bose Bluetooth Headphones and I also use the Samsung Galaxy Buds which give awesome playback.

So my advice is to choose a good music app and good headphones wether there Bluetooth or wired.

Wired are meant to give a more stable playback experience as bluetooth connection can drop.

And also use a good source to put music onto your phone. Poorly copied music to your phone can give a poor playback experience.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.