Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Text offering free Costa Coffee

CarolineBerkin
1: Seeker

Has anyone else received a text supposedly from Vodafone offering customers a free Costa Coffee?! You need to click a link but I am not convinced it's genuine!!

32 REPLIES 32

I had an online chat with an advisor, he said it is a genuine offer and that you should call the sales team on 08080 408408 to claim the coffee.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Apologies for the delay in reaching your post @Shannon1965. Thanks for updating us and enjoy your free coffee! :smileyhappy:

Very unfair not everyone received one! I have been with Vodafone for years!

Thanks for clarifying that but it might have been a good idea if the customer service department knew about this as when I called the lady had never heard of it and neither had anyone else in the customer service team!

My granddaughter got one - she's got a contract at £30 a month, with 2gb of data - I spend about £60 for my iPhone 7 Plus with 10gb of data and nothing and have been with Vodafone for a long time!!!!!

Are you sure this is legitimate? I signed up to this on Thursday and haven't heard back, can't help thinking some scammer has now linked my email address to my phone number...

When I called Vodafone they said they know nothing about it and it wasn't from voadfone

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

They're wrong. It is from Vodafone 

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

When I spoke to Vodafone a few days ago they knew about it, although I STILL haven't received anything to enable me to get my coffee! Vodafone, sort this out! It's only a little thing, but why offer something that is so difficult to redeem? If I could have my coffee it might get rid of this bad taste in my mouth that this so-called 'thanks for being with Vodafone' treat has left me with!

I received an email yesterday to get a free costa coffee and went through to the link and follwed the instructuions but have not received the email with the free coffee voucher