main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

Text offering free Costa Coffee

Community Champion (Retired)

@63johnw The evidence from earlier in this thread is that it's a leisurely process getting the confirmation email - hence the recurrence of the "scam" theory :smileywink:

View more options

@63johnw - For more help with this offer, please call 0330 1245647 between 9.30am and 5.30pm Mon – Fri.

View more options
1: Seeker

When I called Vodafone they said they know nothing about it and it wasn't from voadfone

View more options
17: Community Champion

They're wrong. It is from Vodafone 

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

View more options
2: Seeker

When I spoke to Vodafone a few days ago they knew about it, although I STILL haven't received anything to enable me to get my coffee! Vodafone, sort this out! It's only a little thing, but why offer something that is so difficult to redeem? If I could have my coffee it might get rid of this bad taste in my mouth that this so-called 'thanks for being with Vodafone' treat has left me with!

View more options
1: Seeker

I received an email yesterday to get a free costa coffee and went through to the link and follwed the instructuions but have not received the email with the free coffee voucher

View more options

Mine came through the next day.

View more options
Community Champion (Retired)

@Vandadi

I keep seeing posts from you in my inbox, but they aren't showing here! I'd suggest ringing the number given by Gemma in the post further up this page. They should be able to reactivate the offer on your number.

Edited at 17:58 to add:

@Vandadi

Still no sign of your posts - have you verified your email address?

View more options

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

Hi @CarolineBerkin

I've not had a text message with that info in. 

Can you screenshot the text message and post it here in your thread. 

Your correct not to click on a link you have concerns with.  👍🏻

A

View more options

I tried to use my rewards free Costa today following the text message fro Vodafone, on accepting I discover it's only valid for 1 hour, I travelled there straight away, they informed me that the 'system' wasn't working, therefore I could not use my offer if this didn't work - I scanned the grid from the app on my phone to try it but it wasn't working as they expected. I don't usually use Costa as I am a cheap peasant who would usually get a 25p can of pop from Poundland at lunch, so my reward opportunity to rub shoulders with the rich people who pay £3 for a coffe, was a big FAIL!

View more options

Oh that's disappointing @lhavau. I'm sorry this didn't work for you.

Have you checked the VeryMe Rewards section of our My Vodafone app?

I’m just wondering if the Costa Coffee offer still shows the red button that says Get Code?

Blair

View more options

No, offer now says no code available. Never mind, they are too posh for me in costa anyway, I should know my place and go back to Gregg's 😜

View more options

You need to be fairly quick with these offers.   Most of them are time or quantity limited (when they're gone, they're gone).

View more options