Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Trade in

melissah
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

So i have recently upgraded and as part of thr deal have arranged to trade in my old phone, given the cureent circumtances i will not be going to a post office but vodafone still expect the phone baxk within 7 days (i only received the pack last monday) has anyone else experienced this?

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

It's unprecedented times indeed @melissah 

Perhaps contact the trade in Teams.

How-do-I-trade-in-my-device-for-cash-or-bill-credit. 

" You can contact our dedicated Vodafone Trade In team by calling 54321 free from any Vodafone mobile or 03301005254 from a landline or other networks (standard call charges apply), Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm. "

And the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries to see what they advise you.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for your help. Annoyingly Vodafone Are saying its down to the trade in team and the trade in team are saying its down to Vodafone . I've just called the trade in again and they've told me to try vodafone, I've tried contacting through Facebook so hopefully get a response soon

Thanks again

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome @melissah 

It seems timelines for your kind of trade in are written into the Vodafone systems so as this is as I said unprecedented they are having to adapt.

Hopefully the Vodafone Social Media Teams will be able to help sort something out of the Trade In Teams and Customer services will have to @melissah 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.