Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to get network on international roaming

bryn41
2: Seeker

I have activated my international roaming on Vodafone India. However, it is not picking up network and I have tried to reach out to the Vodafone staff-they haven’t been helpful. [Removed]

Currently in the UK, and desperately need my Vodafone India number to work. Any solutions will be helpful.

Thank you in advance!

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Unfortunately as the Vodafone Networks are not linked which are used in different countries the Vodafone Social Media Teams here in the UK cannot access your account.

Neither can the Vodafone UK Customer Support Teams.

You'd need to speak with your own regions Vodafone Support Team to check your account @bryn41 

In the interim maybe consider using a Vodafone Payg sim card so at least your connected however this would mean it wont be your Vodafone India number but a UK Vodafone number.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

davidoliver
  1. Check if international roaming is enabled: Make sure that international roaming is enabled on your phone and your carrier account. Contact your carrier's customer service if you're unsure.

2. Check if your phone is compatible: Ensure that your phone is compatible with the local carrier networks in the country you are visiting. You can check this with your carrier or check online.

3. Restart your phone: Try restarting your phone to see if that helps it connect to the local network.

4. Check network settings: Go to your phone's settings and check your network settings. Make sure that your phone is set to automatic network selection.

5. Manually select a network: If your phone doesn't automatically connect to a local network, you can try manually selecting one. Go to your phone's network settings and choose a local carrier network.

6. Check for signal strength: Check the signal strength of the network you are connected to. Poor signal strength can cause connection issues.

7. Contact your carrier: If none of these steps work, contact your carrier's customer service for assistance. They may be able to troubleshoot the issue or provide additional guidance.