2: Seeker

Unlock age restricted content

10 REPLIES 10

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Vi 

By default certain content is blocked on a Vodafone Account.

To remove this follow the advice in > How-do-I-change-my-age-restricted-content-settings. 

There is also a video tutorial in > Age-restricted-content-settings. 

Personally I visited a Vodafone Highstreet Store with photo ID to prove my age and they removed the block instore.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi @stegoosh - we don't want to make you feel this way or lose you as a customer over this. if in your My Vodafone app, it's showing the Content Control bar is removed, although you're getting a message that it isn't, then please get in touch with My team on Social Media

@Naeim123 - please sign into your My Vodafone app to remove your Content Control bar. 

Andrew2233

I am wondering if you could take diadol lock off my phone I am 53 years old

Janey

Hi @Andrew2233 If you're looking to change the age-restricted content settings on your account you can do so through your My Vodafone app or by logging into My Vodafone online. If you need more help, drop my team a message over on our social channels found here.

stegoosh

every couple of years Vodafone re-blocks adult content to my phone for ##~## sake....Im 54 years old !!!!! Stop treating me like a child

and no, you cant amend it via vodafone app because ehen I go into that, the option presented to me is to turn ON the adult content block. ITS ALREADY ON.

this will be the erason I close my account with you in a few weeks - Im sick to the back teeth of you treating me like im 4

this one thing that really ##~## me off about you

[Removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

Have some respect . Your 54 yet you have the attitude of a spoiled kid.Jee we get you need your pr on fix but lose the freaking attitude old man.

It's not exactly support staffs fault, They are just here to assist, not to be accused and harassed by "grown up children"

Cynric
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@NathanGame4U  You're a bit late. The post wast made in June and they haven't posted on the forum since then.