Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Veryme Rewards

itmanuk
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I think finding the Holy Grail could be easier than trying to find assistance with this matter. Suddenly, my Vodafone app no longer provides access to the Veryme Rewards. I have a Rewards Tab that when I tap on takes me to 'Offers for You' and then a notification of 'We're working on some recommendations for you'. No available help option is available within the app, Tobi and even a live chat provides no direct assistance except proving me with a landline number in Aylesbury that I'm certain someone has taken the phone off the hook as it is perpetually engaged. 

Any advice, assistance or even sympathy welcome. 

1 REPLY 1

Janey

Hi @itmanuk I'm sorry to hear it's been so difficult getting help on this, it should be easy to contact us. If you haven't already, I'd start by resetting the app by taking the following steps: Settings > App > Reset > Reset app. If this doesn't help, I'd recommend uninstalling the app, reinstalling it. But, before you log back in, switch off any connection WiFi and log in over your mobile data connection. 

If you still need help after this, please drop our team a message over on our social channels so we can take a closer look. Just let team know you've posted here too.