Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vip gold number

Usman0904
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am looking to buy a vip golden number can you please send me the list if you have 

your help would be greatly appreciated 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Usman0904 

Have a look at this thread > https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/Gold-Number-Sales 

And you could take a look on ebay and amazon for unique numbers to purchase. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Janey

Hi @Usman0904 Thanks for showing an interest in one of our Gold Numbers -  we'd love to get you sorted!

If you're a brand new customer, you'll need to speak with our Sales team. You can call them directly on 08080 408 408.

If you're an existing customer please drop our team a message over Facebook, X, or InstagramWhen reaching out, we'll request a little information before directing you to a member of our Social Media team. Just make sure you include a link to your Community post along with your Community username. Our team will be able to see your query through the link, meaning you won’t need to repeat your question again 

If you don’t have an account with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram you can speak with one of our advisers on Live Chat. They’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any questions you have about your account.

Hello Janey,

I was wondering do you have an email were I can check regarding gold numbers please. Instead of going through social media etc.