Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Community Forum Login Error

lyonsj400
4: Newbie

When I try to log in to the forum, sometimes I get a login error - even though I am 200% - yes 200% sure that the username and password are correct. So I ask for a password reset by entering my username and I get a response that the user is not found?? WHAT??

If I try several times, I get an "account is locked" message. WHAT?? If the username is not recognised, i.e. doesn't exist, how can the account be locked? What account?

So I try again half an hour later - same login details and it works. Anyone else have the same issue? As a test, try to ask for a password reset by entering your username. Does it recognise your username?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

No issues from my Login here. 

Have you tried clearing your Browsers Caches and cookies and or tried another browser. 

The Vodafone Team read all messages here so if your still having problems I'm sure they'll speak with you. Hang in there they are a small team. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@lyonsj400 I've tested this myself using Google Chrome and Internet Exploer and it appears to be working fine from our end. 

Please let us know if you're still having issues, as it may have been a temporary glitch on our site.