Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Finding an old post

Jodiemenpes
4: Newbie

Hi, hoping someone can help me. I posted on the online forum twice but it was some time ago now, one post was in July last year. I have emails which relate to my original posts, however when I click on the link I'm getting an error message that says the original message is not there. When I look on my profile I can't fine anything either.

i have called vodafone about this thismorning but they done have access to he forum apparently. I wasn't advised that posts don't get deleted so ignore someone could point me in the right direction I'd be really grateful. 

Its really important that I get to my original posts.

thankyou in advance for any help

14 REPLIES 14

63johnw
17: Community Champion

@Jodiemenpes wrote:

Hi, hoping someone can help me. I posted on the online forum twice but it was some time ago now, one post was in July last year. I have emails which relate to my original posts, however when I click on the link I'm getting an error message that says the original message is not there. When I look on my profile I can't fine anything either.

i have called vodafone about this thismorning but they done have access to he forum apparently. I wasn't advised that posts don't get deleted so ignore someone could point me in the right direction I'd be really grateful. 

Its really important that I get to my original posts.

thankyou in advance for any help

Hi, once posts have been on a while and if there have been no new additions to the thread it will have been archived by the Vodafone administrators, and if it has you woont be able to access them now, that will be why you can no longer click on the links.

Jodiemenpes
Hi thanks for your reply, do you know if there's any way that vodafone can retrieve the old posts?
This is actually in connection with complaints I have with vodafone and those posts are part of my complaint.
I have a case with the ombudsman and I am gathering my my evidence to put forward....
Is there anyone I could request them from?

Thanks

63johnw
The team do monitor posts here but it can take a couple of days for them to respond (linger over weekends), they will be best placed to tell you if they can get your posts back.

Jodiemenpes
Thanks, so will they see this or do I need to contact someone? Don't mean to sound daft I'm just not entirely sure how this works

63johnw
They read all posts on here.

Jodiemenpes
Thanks a lot for your help :Smiling:

@Jodiemenpes All of the information that the Ombudsman require should already be included in the notes on your account and/or the deadlock letter. If they were to require further information, such as the eForum posts, then we'd provide the Ombudsman with that information on request.

Jodiemenpes
Tom thankyou for your reply..... unfortunately I was not given a deadlock letter which is actually one of my complaints. So if I leave this with the ombudsman will they be able to gain access to my posts on the forum, or do I need to ask the ombudsman to request them from vodafone?

@Jodiemenpes The Ombudsman will still be able to accept the case without a deadlock letter if the complaint is older than 56 days. We'll provide them with any information they request in order for them to provide a suitable resolution to your complaint.

If your case hasn't been picked up by the Ombudsman yet, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.