cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Who are these calls from? Possible scammer numbers?

h4rry
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right section but i'll leave it here.

Over the last week i've been getting calls almost daily from numbers starting with +44 7077. I did a quick google search but couldn't find much info.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or knows where the numbers are from.

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

You can check if it is Vodafone truing to.contact you via Is-it-Vodafone-Calling @h4rry 

Customer services on 191 , Live Chat or the Social Media Team's  can also clarify.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

MarkD

Hi @h4rry, have you answered any of the calls? If so, what kind of calls are they, are they silent, marketing, automated messages? 🙂

AnnS

Indeed @h4rry I have had loads of these, apart from two digits one number was identical to mine, just proves the number was spoofed.

The best thing is to ignore the calls no point answering an unknown number, it's also likely the number was spoofed and any genuine caller will always leave a voicemail.  If you get spam texts forward the text to 7726.  There are so many of these scams around and the calls and texts are usually computer generated, if you answer your number will be confirmed as an active mobile number and is an open invite for further scammers.

Vodafone give further help and advise here: Spam calls and texts