Off topic

For help with your Vodafone account, click (here) to contact Customer Services. Want to chat about the latest tech, sport or entertainment news? This section is the place to do it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog split

So it's official Kermit and Miss Piggy are no longer an item!    *sniffle*   This will be interesting when the new Muppet series starts in Autumn.    Where does this rank on your list of totally real and heartbreaking fictional breakups? 

Kermit and Miss Piggy
KD by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Childhood holidays

We all like to sit back and remember the "good ol' days", now with the summer holidays well underway,  let’s share a little about what we remember as a child and going on holiday.   Was it a magical adventure full of fun, or the dread of fighting i...

snail and roller coaster.jpg

Fun : It is official, Brits cannot resist a #selfie

Fun : It is official, Brits cannot resist a #selfie “Over 1.2 billion selfies were taken in UK in the last twelve months, a trend which has increased with the growing usage of smartphones among adults.Over 30 per cent of smartphone users in UK have a...

Congratulations - Achievements

Just thought it a Nice idea to create a place to Congratulate Members on their Achievements! Congratulations to... Nabs - Level 7 Mentor  A really helpful Guy in all Boards that he frequents!  bertyb - Community Expert  A very well deserved Badge of ...

Thumbs up smiley.gif Cheers.gif Wink.gif

Windows 10 - New OS.

Windows 10 - New OS. "Microsoft's new Windows 10 operating system for smartphones, tablets and PCs isn't far from being launched. Everything’s designed work seamlessly across all your devices, which is handy as Windows 10 will be a free upgrade to ph...

Game of Thrones

Hello fellow Game of Thrones fans!    Has anyone watched last night’s episode yet – what did you think?   It still didn’t quite top last weeks for me (still amazed by that), but it’s a very close second! :smileyvery-happy:   Let’s be nice and not pos...

Jenny by Moderator (Retired)
  • 44 replies
  • 0 thanks

When TV and music collide

Raleigh Ritchie's new song "Bloodsport '15" is on Spotify's New Music Friday playlist. Fun fact - Raleigh Ritchie is also Greyworm on Game of Thrones       It also blew my mind recently when I found out Childish Gambino and Troy (Donald Glover) from ...

Greyworm Troy
KD by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Switching network

A recent change implemented by Ofcom now allows you to switch you home phone and broadband suppliers much easier than it every has been.  They are now looking at the possibility of doing the same for mobile phone connections.   The full announcement ...

Nabs by 17: Community Champion
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Tech News : Samsung's Galaxy A8 (Sadly Not for the UK)

HiHas anyone seen this yet ?Unfortunately it's not been chosen to be released in the UK (yet,fingers crossed it does)I cannot understand why manufacturers take this decision sometimes Source : BBC News http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-33539644"Sa...