Off topic

For help with your Vodafone account, click (here) to contact Customer Services. Want to chat about the latest tech, sport or entertainment news? This section is the place to do it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tech News : SIM cards could be dropped next year !

This looks interesting.It something I've noticed our friends across the pond have where the SIM card is inbuilt into the mobile phone.If they sell a phone like this then I've read the owner and new owner both go to the Network shop to transfer owners...

Marshall Phone

Marshall, the amplifier company, has just launched a new phone - The Marshall London. https://marshallamps.com/live-for-music/news/introducing-marshall-london/ Twin stereo jacks and large front facing speakers - the whole thing is dedicated to music ...

jeffkinn by 17: Community Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 2 thanks

Android Wear

Anyone here have any Android Wear devices?   I've just acquired an LG Urbane smartwatch, loving it so far, wondered if anyone else had tried anything similar?

Nabs by 17: Community Champion
  • 49 replies
  • 0 thanks

Backing up your phone

I've just seen a message on Facebook from someone who says "text me your name I've lost all the contacts on my phone". This isn't an unusual message and I'm pretty sure that most people don't sync their phones properly and make sure their data is pro...

jeffkinn by 17: Community Champion
  • 7 replies
  • 5 thanks

Heads Up : iOS 8.4 released.

Just a heads up. iOS 8.4 released. Here are the complete release notes of the iOS 8.4 software update: Apple Music Become an Apple Music member to play from millions of songs in the Apple Music catalog, or keep them offline for playback later For You...

Can you handle being without your smartphone?

Can you handle being without your smartphone? Apparently we now have a definition for this called - Nomophobia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomophobia I know if I've ever left home and accidentally left my phone at home I've felt lost most of the ...

Glastonbury 2015

It's been a whole week since Glastonbury. Did you go or did you catch up online?   The lovely folks at Spotify have pulled together a playlist so you can re-live the memories.    Who's your favourite artist or band you've seen live and who tops your ...

KD by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Tech News : BlackBerry's purported Android slider phone.

Hi,  Tech News : BlackBerry's purported Android slider phone. I like to try and keep in the loop on all makes and models of phones and Operating Systems, as well as other gadgets in the sector. Over the past year or so I've been dismayed at how Black...

Android Authority - Vodafone UK review 2015

For anyone interested this makes for some interesting reading http://www.androidauthority.com/vodafone-review-uk-network-621993/   It doesn't entirely match up to my personal experiences of the network but I would agree with a lot of points made in t...

Nabs by 17: Community Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 13 thanks