Off topic

For help with your Vodafone account, click (here) to contact Customer Services. Want to chat about the latest tech, sport or entertainment news? This section is the place to do it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virtual Reality is back!!!

Virtual reality headsets are some of the most anticipated gadgets this year - are you excited to give them a go?   Vote in our poll on the right of the screen and join our communities' discussion here.

JD by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 5 thanks

Sugar Smart App.

Hi, I've been reading about this today and thought I'd share this.  A good use of Technology in my opinion. This is aimed at children but I think is as important for adults.  BBC Health Link.  Parents urged to get free sugar app to check products. Ex...

Bluetooth Headphones: My Review.

Hi,  My Review : Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones with Mic.   A little while ago I was discussing Headphones and one of the members mentioned they use Bluetooth Headphones which set my interest alight.  Being my first set I decided to order a set...

image.jpeg

What's your favourite Christmas Movie you watch every year ?

Hi, So it's the time of year for those Christmas Movies.  Which do you watch every year because it's your favourite or it gets you in the Christmas mood ! Perhaps...... It's A wonderful life. Scrooge (which version). Santa Claus The Movie. Elf. Bad S...

Data card ripoff Italy

How does Vodafone Tritone in Rome get away with ripping off tourists.Selling empty data cards and then saying it is the clients problem.Wasted 45 Euro on 0 data...who can assist???

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Wishing all the eforum Members, Community Champions and Vodafone Staff a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Thank you all for making me feel very Welcome to the eforum. Have a great time. 

What's your top Gadget release in 2015 ?

Hey All.   Whats caught your eye in regards to what's been released into the Highstreet in 2015 for gadgets. Good or bad or one that's been talked about on Tech Blogs but never made it into the wild ? Its been a good year for gadget releases from new...

Nice to see Vodafone top of the poll

Nice to find Vodafone are top of Ofcom's recent poll, unfortunately it's for complaints, I wonder how long it will take for this to be removed.......

Voda 21-12-15.jpg
DeJaVue by 4: Newbie
  • 15 replies
  • 1 thanks

Share your Xmas Wallpaper

:smileyvery-happy:This is just for Fun! :smileywink:   I really love getting into the spirit of Christmas and enjoy decorating my digital devices with Christmas Wallpapers.   Why not share a screenshot of Your Phone or Tablet and even your Desktop PC...

christmas-smiley-ringing-a-bell.png Screenshot_Wallpaper.jpg Screenshot_Phone.jpg trees.jpg