Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Why is there invisible text on my vodafone downloaded bill

Questioner
1: Seeker

When I download my bill i can see some that there is some invisible text on it. The only way I can see it is because it overlays some other black text and so whites little bits of it out.

So if there is some invisible text on it, maybe there is some more stuff hiding on the page, in which case could there be something there placing code or other nasties on my computer? 

3 REPLIES 3

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

That's very strange @Questioner. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies, or viewing your bill in a different browser?

Give this a go and let us know if you still get the same overlay. Rest assured, the page you're viewing is secure once you've logged in; so you'll be free from unexpected nasties. 

brooksjo
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

@Buyessays wrote:

When I download my bill i can see some that there is some invisible text on it. The only way I can see it is because it overlays some other black text and so whites little bits of it out.

So if there is some invisible text on it, maybe there is some more stuff hiding on the page, in which case could there be something there placing code or other nasties on my computer? 

I had an issue with the bill last month. I could not download a pdf file, because my anti virus system blocked it. I tried to reinstall the app, but in vain. Then I disabled the anti virus and downloaded it without problems. Enabled the anti virus again after the download.

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

It's unlikely to be a security issue.   However, it might be an incompatibility with the PDF reader.   Have you tried a different one?