Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

positive feedback for MAYA and JO from Stratford Store

silveraysegul
1: Seeker

I'm just trying to leave some positive feedback for a Vodafone team member who l spoke today at stratford Westfield store.  The person named MAYA . She had excellent COMMUNICATION AND KNOWLEDGE about the system of Vodafone.  She has been more patient and helpful during long prossesing of my problem. She found a much better solution to my problem than she did so quickly, efficiently and politely. 

i have2 ontracts with vodafone one of them sim only plan contract 12 months . Sim only plan was £20 per month when l purchase but from first month they charged to me £22.91 and last 3 months they continue to charge £23.74 total 8 months l paid more than l have to pay. during 8 months l had several conversation from third parties where l had purchased and vodafone customer service too .while they are trying to solve my issue they disconnected my phone several times and l didn't use more than 1 day some of them took over 2 days to activate again. There were no signal on my phone during disconnection l had to buy another sim card from offlicence shop and had to pay travel to reach one of vodafone store.  Lucly customer service activated another blank sim cart and gave some credit for my loosings. But 3 store and many customer service adviser couln't solve and didn't get correct my bills till today. Even each disconection my contract date changed automaticly and my settings changed too. it took 8 months to solve this isue l really spend a lot time to explain my trouble. l would like to complain about all these because l really spend a lot of time to sort it out. 

Anyway  l would like to say " My Dearest MAYA and her manager JO,  from stratford store , l appraciate to your time and kindly help , Thank you very much indeed " 

I really hope this message somehow gets to them, 

Aysegul GUMUS SIMSEK

1 REPLY 1

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @silveraysegul thanks for your feedback, it's always appreciated. I'm glad our colleagues could help you with your query. 

In terms of the main section of the comment, I'm very sorry to see it had taken 8 months to resolve, it must have been extremely frustrating. However, I'm glad it's now resolved. We also handle complaints if you were wanting to discuss this further at all.

If you'd like to discuss it in a more private setting, please send us your details via the private message I've sent you.