Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Admin, moderator, Community champions

gipjon
16: Advanced member

I like how the admin and moderators have gone in hiding this week .strange how suddenly community champions are now posting a lot more on the broadband side. 

Wonder whats been posted in the staff and champions forum private section

Looks like vodafone has decided to a no comments policy on all the different thread where customers have asked questions 

8 REPLIES 8

Jayach

I'd noticed that the Community Champions have been pushing the social media route.

If anyone was annoyed by Vodafone they will be pulling their hair out after trying to deal with the social media channels. Just trying to jump through their hoops to get verified is a nightmare. (unless you have a mobile contract)

If you don't believe me this is part of my messenger log.

M_log.png

After that it got worse. Eventually they found a post on this very forum that said to phone 08080 034 515, so they told me to do that.

Having phoned that number before and waited ages I used chat instead, 2 minutes later I had my username and password.

Moral of the story, Use chat or phone NEVER social media.

Cynric

Never give that kind of information over social media. I went to the ICO for advise about this and they said this was not the kind of info to give over social media.

gipjon

Looks like your picture was disallowed jay .i was looking forward to reading that . I was thinking about getting my calls from vodafone as the last time i phoned them they told me i need to go on live chat . 

Jayach

It is available if you view it as an attachment rather than inline. (surprised they haven't figured that out yet)

HappyNomad
15: Advanced member
15: Advanced member

@Jayach wrote:

It is available if you view it as an attachment rather than inline. (surprised they haven't figured that out yet)

It was your shoe size that threw poor Fareen & Millie.  I didn't mention my shoes and got my username & password with no absolutely no hassle whatsoever although it was via the old live chat.   Is that now consigned to the dustbin for things that work reasonably well?

Jayach

@HappyNomad wrote:

I didn't mention my shoes and got my username & password with no absolutely no hassle whatsoever although it was via the old live chat.   Is that now consigned to the dustbin for things that work reasonably well?

I don't know about the old chat, but I got it via chat eventually, but to get there you seem to have to go via Tobi, but tell him to "Go Away" (use whatever is your favourite phrase) and he puts you through to live chat.

Why Vodafone have to make everything complicated I don't understand. Any other help service has live chat as an obvious option.

Anonymous
Not applicable

"Go away" works????  The last time I tried to use Tobi - I found the expletive versions doesn't work!

Jayach

It does if you go here: How to get in touch with Vodafone there seem to be different versions of Tobi. (all completely useless)

Edit: This is what they said about Tobi in 2017, how did it all go so wrong?

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/business/insights/articles/tobi-not-tobi-ai-transforming-customer-experie...