Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Giftcloud scam?

Stephanegg
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Anyone else getting stalling tactics from Giftcloud when applying for the £105 Tesco voucher promised by Vodafone from the sign-up deal?

’We’re contacting Vodafone to look into your issue.” THERE ISNT AN ISSUE!?

18 REPLIES 18

Cynric
16: Advanced member

@Stephanegg A quick search reveals 22 threads on this forum on this subject. There is a waiting period, how long ago did you sign-up?

Waiting period has passed and all ts & cs followed. Giftcloud are replying but saying there is an issue which they dont outline. Delay tactics to put off customer claims.

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

The email with a link to claim the reward should be sent within 120 days after sign up @Stephanegg , and you would have an additional 90 days to make the claim, check this hasn't gone to your SPAM box.

These sign up incentives are run by the affiliate and not directly by Vodafone, and you will need to contact the affiliate directly who would be obligated to investigate the reason for the delay.

Jayach

When you first joined Vodafone (when was that, by the way) you should have had a email from Giftcloud saying you were in the scheme and giving more details, did you get that?

The trouble is these voucher/cash back offers rely on internet tracking technologies which are fallible.

I joined via Wegift, and got this email after I went via their site:

Jayach_0-1681240815912.png

And this on after completing sign-up to Vodafone. Jayach_1-1681240942377.png

Did you get anything similar from Giftcloud?

I recently had to contact "Giftcloud" as I hadn't received my voucher automatically after 120 days.

"Giftcloud" were very polite and friendly and it took 14 days to resolve the matter with "Vodafone" and I received my voucher for £95.00 yesterday.

So, no it is not a "scam".

Jayach

@Broker-Man 

Thanks for confirming that you got your voucher. (eventually)

Did you get emails from Giftcloud keeping you informed, or did you hear nothing until you chased them?

Nothing until I chased them.

No I did not get my vouchers eventually!?

Jayach

@Stephanegg wrote:

No I did not get my vouchers eventually!?

@Stephanegg, sorry but my query was to @Broker-Man, I tried to make that obvious by quoting his post. 

@Jayach wrote:

@Broker-Man 

Thanks for confirming that you got your voucher. (eventually)

Did you get emails from Giftcloud keeping you informed, or did you hear nothing until you chased them?

But I fully understand that the service has not worked for you, I was just trying to understand why @Broker-Man had a very different experience.