Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Is it possible to use different payment methods of phone/broadband

Tic174
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

I am thinking of switching to Vodafone broadband as I already have a mobile phone contract with Vodafone.

At the moment my Plusnet broadband payment comes out of a diffrent card to my phone contract.  If I switch to Vodafone will I have to use the same card for everthing or will I be able to continue with using two diffrent cards?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you add broadband to your existing account you'll need to do it either online from within your mobile account, or by talking to Vodafone's sales.  Having just the one account earns you an extra discount.

If you set up a second account, you can pay for it by whatever option you want, but be aware that Vodafone's accounts system is not flexible, and if you ever try to merge them it'll be hell in a handcart!

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you add broadband to your existing account you'll need to do it either online from within your mobile account, or by talking to Vodafone's sales.  Having just the one account earns you an extra discount.

If you set up a second account, you can pay for it by whatever option you want, but be aware that Vodafone's accounts system is not flexible, and if you ever try to merge them it'll be hell in a handcart!

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Tic174 

The broadband and mobile contract will be on the same bill and direct debit.   This will enable you to take advantage of the Vodafone Together discount.