Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

TP LInk BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Router

KelDavey1
2: Seeker

Hi All... Hoping someone may be able to help? 

My Vodafone Broadband was activated today (900Mb). I have a TP LInk BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Router that I would like to use with Vodafone Broadband rather than their supplied router. 

I've input the PPPoE username and password which was supplied by Vodafone today, but I'm not getting connected. 

Does anyone have any idea for how to get this router to connect? 

Many Thanks :Smiling:

6 REPLIES 6

Ripshod
16: Advanced member

If it's a Cityfibre connection vlanid needs setting to 911. If openreach then no vlanid or disabled. If Kingston Communication then 101.

It’s Openreach 

Ripshod

Make sure the username is formatted dslXXXXXXXXX@broadband.vodafone.co.uk and the password is 8 characters.

It's possible Vodafone have given you the wrong details. Ask again in chat using the following link (just a few security questions and you're through to a human). Copy/paste to a notepad document.

https://vodafone.co.uk/bbservcd 

All connected now. A router reset and firmware update seemed to work. 

I have done a speed test. The download and upload all seem to be perfect. On the detailed results, how do these figures seem? Thanks 

IMG_6877.jpeg

KelDavey1

I’ll have a look at finding the VLAN field first, if that still doesn’t work I’ll reach out again to double check the user and password. Thanks

Cynric