Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Upgrading to a lower price?

capnbirdseye
3: Seeker

We have had our Vodaphone b/band and landline for one month, b/band speed is 200Mb and cost £35 pm.  Two days after we were connected the price dropped to £30 for 200Mb so we missed out out there unfortunately

Now I notice they are offering 500Mb for £30 a month for 2 years contract so would I be permitted to upgrade to 500Mb to take advantage of the lower price?vodaphone price.jpg 

11 REPLIES 11

Cynric
16: Advanced member

@capnbirdseye  Try asking Vodafone and see what response you get.

capnbirdseye

I'm trying to avoid waiting forever to talk to someone on phone or chat so I thought I'd try asking here before attempting to contact VF

Cynric

@capnbirdseye wrote:

I'm trying to avoid waiting forever to talk to someone on phone or chat so I thought I'd try asking here before attempting to contact VF

@capnbirdseye Ah ok, I only suggested that because there are no VF employees on the Forum.

Ripshod

You can bypass Tobi's artificial unintelligence. Just a few question to identify you and you're through:

https://vodafone.co.uk/bbservcd 

I have used Tobi AI before but still waited 95 minutes before a live agent came online, As I was using a PC I just kept browsing other things till I saw a reply

WelshPaul

Vodafone are offering me 500MB on an upgrade for £32. 200MB for £28. Virgin Media are offering 256MB BB, landline (no free minutes) and 100 TV channels for £31.99 on an 18 month contract (Vodafones minimum term is 24 months).

capnbirdseye

They offer you 500MB for £32 when it's currently advertised as £30?

@capnbirdseye wrote:

They offer you 500MB for £32 when it's currently advertised as £30?

I know, right!

capnbirdseye

prices are tumbling for new customers, now £29 a month for 500Mb!

500Mb.jpg