Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodaphone Vox 3.0 Router - Limit access to specific devices - schedule

Stuart744
2: Seeker

Hello

I have just moved to Vodaphone.  I have the Vodaphone Vox 3.0 Router.

Unlike when with BT, I cannot group devices and schedule access.  Some devices need access 24 hrs, and some, like my children's devices, need to be on a schedule for no access at night.

When will Vodaphone be adding this feature?

7 REPLIES 7

Effie

Hey @Stuart744 I hope you're well. we have no roadmap for when or if certain features will be added/ re-added to the My Vodafone Broadband app. If and when these features are being added to the app, we will release a post on the website for customers to see. 

Is there a way we can request these improvements as I see a few people saying it's needed?

Cynric
16: Advanced member

@Nat83 No. The router is what it is. You can see the earlier replies in this thread and in others on the forum. Alternative routers or other network equipment seems to be the only current solution.

I did read something before that said it was a function on the old vision of the app but not the upto date vision, surely they could re update the app to add this?

Stuart744

Thank you for your reply.  Is there a forum where we can ask for improvements?

Cynric

Yes, here. But it's not going to happen soon. You're better off getting an alternative router or a PiHole if you are happy running some Unix trickery to script the device blocking.

Cynric

@Nat83 So far, that has not happened.