Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Broadband Application

drskhan
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have applied for Broadband Pro II 500 connection. I am waiting for my router delivery. 

Is vodafone broadband application capable of pausing a device (such as my children's iphone, etc) or putting some time limits through the application ? What degree of parental controls is available ?

Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

Effie

Hey @drskhan I hope you're doing well! You can see what kind of features are available on the My Vodafone Broadband App here.

For a more detailed breakdown, please speak to the dedicated Broadband team on 0333 304 0191 or via LiveChat here

Talking to broadband team was a nightmare can’t afford another one. Pls help if you have some experience or come to know about it. Thanks 

Cynric
16: Advanced member

You can't pause or put time limits on a device from the router. It one had the capability by using the app, but that has gone.

Your solution would be an alternative router or a network management device. Please search this forum because it has been discussed before.

What ? So that function was there and now removed ? That’s a shame 

Ripshod

It was there, then vodafone broke it. 

Nat83
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Not in a easy way

Can I have an easy answer please ? I am a parent and not well versed with IT tech. Thanks