Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New modem - lower speeds?

Just replaced my VF Wifi Hub with an Asus AX88u and Draytek Vigor 130 modem. Mainly due to limitations of the FV hub with things like WiFi range, struggling with too many devices and not being able to set a Wifi channel, and no bridge mode. Also, the...

Issue with DMZ for Google Nest Wifi Router setup

Hi, hoping someone can help.  Apologies if this has already been asked. I've been advised by Google's support team after a bit (lots) of back and forth to enable the DMZ/Exposed Host Function on my Vodafone THG3000. As they believe the double NAT or ...

Kulon by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Left Vodafone but still getting billed?

Hi all,I'm after some advice.I left Vodafone broadband for BT FTTP on the 19th March due to slow broadband speed (this was agreed that I could leave penalty free as I had 3 months left on contract) however I am still getting billed, I have spoken to ...

Call wait time 5 hours and counting

I'm trying to get my braodband cancelled because i'm not moving into the poroperty anymore and i have to ring a specific team... i've been wating 5hr plus now... I just get sorry sorry sorry but no one is doing anything.. whats happened to the custom...

Amazon voucher not recived

When I first switched over to vodafone around july last year I was told I would get a 75 pound amazon voucher for switching. After a couple.of weeks I quiered where this voucher was and was told that I had to be with vodafine for 4 months before it w...

XTwinyX by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone hub vs Openreach ECI modem vs HG612

Just to share with others...I'm on an ECI cabinet. The old ECI/r modem is 6 mbps faster than the new Vodafone Hub (Alias THG3000). I don't know which DSL chipset has the THG3000, probably a broadcom or a mediatek, however the old ECI with Lantiq Chip...

_rik_ by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Password for Huawei HHG2500 Vodafone router

Hi,I'm trying to log onto a Huawei HHG2500 Vodafone router so I can change the wifi password.The login page says "Enter your Vodafone Connect router password to manage your settings."The underside of the router says that my Vodafone Router password i...

alandi by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks

Gigafast router & terrible CCTV connection

Hi, just thought I'd share my experience in case it happens to anyone else;I switched over to Gigafast 500 from my 'nearly fibre' previous ISP on Friday.The new, unbranded, router was fitted but it's set to 192.168.1.1 creating a different sub-net to...