Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Pro with Alexa

Guy-7
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have received an e-Mail offer to upgrade to Vodafone Pro with Alexa. It states I can upgrade for just £2 / Month more. Will this be a complete new two year contract? Or will my existing standard broadband contract still expire after the remaining period? Can anyone give me any thoughts or opinions on this service. Is it worth it etc?

1 REPLY 1

HappyNomad
15: Advanced member
15: Advanced member

@Guy-7 wrote:

I have received an e-Mail offer to upgrade to Vodafone Pro with Alexa. It states I can upgrade for just £2 / Month more. Will this be a complete new two year contract? Or will my existing standard broadband contract still expire after the remaining period? Can anyone give me any thoughts or opinions on this service. Is it worth it etc?

New contract / minimum term - yes, almost certainly.  In accepting the offer you are effectively requesting a change of package…. From the published and current terms and conditions found here, 

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/ 

2.5.    Change of Home Broadband and Phone package. If you request a change of package or a renewal of your Agreement with us and we agree, you will need to agree to a new minimum period and you will need to pay the new charges applicable to that agreement.

Is it worth it?  Subjective - to some maybe, to others less so, especially if their cheap as chips standard broadband service does the job for them.   No doubt somebody who has switched to Pro will be along soon and will detail their own experience based pros and cons.