Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Voxi issue

danielshaw007
4: Newbie

Hi all

I'm on Voxi and last week moved my partner over.

She made a top up and chose a plan over 7 days ago. PayPal payment has gone out. The plan still isn't activated and she can't ring out. We have spoke to Voxi everyday they keep saying its processing.

We are onto them again today as still can't make a call. They are asking us to change setting on the phone like 3g and 4g... this is useless 

Why can't they grasp the problem is the plan isn't activated that's why she can't make a call !?!  So frustrating 

Edit since posting Voxi support asked her to put the sim in my phone. Tried to call, same issue a message says its a chargeable call and needs a top up. They're still clueless as to what Is wrong.. 

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @danielshaw007 I appreciate how frustrating this must be for you and Partner. Did your partner add credit to the account or purchase a plan through her online account? Occasionally it can take a few days after payment for the plan to activate, but you're already speaking to the VOXI team, I would recommend staying with them and allowing them to run through all troubleshooting steps with you. They are the best team to work towards a resolution with you.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Totally appreciate your frustrated and disappointed with this current situation @danielshaw007 

I think I'd want to vent too.

Unfortunately the Vodafone Social Media Team's can't access accounts via here and voxi have their own support structure.

You could try the Social media team via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

danielshaw007
4: Newbie

Problem sorted thanks all.

Turned out after 7 days of going back and forward paypal were refusing to pay Voxi.. never heard of this before.

Made a topup using my card and all is working. Just talking to PayPal now to get the first payment back.

Thanks again